[恐怖片] 最新悬疑电影《四个葬礼和一个婚礼/Four Funerals and a Wedding.2006》BD1080P高清磁力链接迅雷下载

[复制链接]
查看93 | 回复0 | 2022-7-14 13:36:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

四个葬礼和一个婚礼/Four Funerals and a Wedding.2006

别名:

演员:John Nettles Jason Hughes Joseph Kennedy Dominic Jephcott Lucy-Ann Holmes

年份:2006

相关影片资源迅雷下载推荐

最新悬疑电影《惊天魔盗团/Now You See Me.2013》BD1080P高清磁力链接迅雷下载

惊天魔盗团/Now You See Me.2013,非常盗(港) 出神入化(台) 瞒天过海 看到我了吧 ,2013,迅雷下载,资源下载

惊天魔盗团/Now,You,See,Me.2013免费下载,2013

类型:剧情 犯罪 悬疑 恐怖 英国 爱情 英国电影 秘密

国家:英国

imdb: tt0756939

简介:  Out on a family excursion, accompanied by Joyce, daughter Cully and Joyce's mother who is visiting, the Chief Inspector soon finds himself investigating the murder of Mildred Danvers, whose flask of brandy was apparently spiked with barbiturates. They were all there to attend the annual Skimmington Fair, a decades-old village fête that essentially pitted the women against the misogynist men. There are several suspects including Henry Marwood who returned Danvers' flask to her but has lied to the police about it; the local Doctor who seems just a tad too quick to pronounce the death to be of natural causes; and the Rev. Anthony Gant who, in addition to being Mrs. Danvers' cousin, was also mounting a court action against the Skimmington women in a attempt to stop what he saw as the annual denigration of men. A second murder, this time from a target shooting rifle, clearly puts Barnaby and DS Jones in the middle of a major investigation...

资源下载:

相关影片资源迅雷下载推荐

最新悬疑电影《波士顿法律 第五季/Boston Legal (Season 5).2008》BD1080P高清磁力链接迅雷下载

波士顿法律 第五季/Boston Legal (Season 5).2008,波士顿法律 律师风云 第五季 波士顿法律 第五季 ,2008,迅雷下载,资源下载

波士顿法律,第五季/Boston,Legal,(Season,5).2008免费下载,2008

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则